CALIFORNIA REGIONAL PAGEANT RULES
By registering to participate in this program you are acknowledging, accepting and agreeing to the following rules and regulations:
- Applying to represent your city title, or winning your city title at a city pageant is a commitment to attending the 2016 State Pageant and assuming all responsibility for payment of fees, including the timely submission of all payment and paperwork deadlines as established by California Regional Pageant.
- All titleholders must make a minimum of two appearances each month represent California Regional Pageant in their crown/sash
- City pageants are run and produced by California Regional Pageant, city directors are not responsible for payments sent to state directors or any gifts, awards or prizes promised by city directors or sponsors.
- All delegates and parents will be required to sign a Code of Conduct and Title Agreement to adhere to our standards of acceptable behavior and our rules. Participating in California Regional Pageant is an acknowledgement and agreement to our rules. Any delegate or family member exhibiting unsportsmanlike or inappropriate behavior will lead to immediate disqualification of the delegate.
- If you are unable to attend the state pageant for any reason, you must return your city crown and sash, as well as any prizes received, within 10 days. A withdraw fee of $250 will be payable upon withdrawal
- All fees paid to California Regional Pageant are not refundable and non-transferable. No refunds are provided for any reason including but not limited to: payments made on behalf of the delegate by advertisers and sponsors and any and all fees paid to California Regional Pageant by delegates, supporters, sponsors, or advertisers.
- California Regional Pageant reserves the right to change the date, location and competition details of the state pageant at its discretion.
- The California Regional pageant official crown and sash shall be word together at all times for all public appearances and photographs. No other sash or crown, other than the official California Regional crown and sash may be worn when representing your title with California Regional Pageant. No substitutions of crown or sash will be allowed.
- Delegates may not compete in any other pageant system while holding title with California Regional Pageant.
- State winners will be required to sign a state titleholder contract which includes a no-compete clause.
- Delegates and their parents/guardians hereby release and forever discharge California Regional Pageant, its directors, employees, volunteers, and staff from any and all claims and demands arising from damages and liabilities due to theft, accident, loss or injury resulting from participation in California Regional Pageant or any of our events Delegates and their parents/guardians further covenant and agree not to sue the organization, its directors individually, its employees, volunteers or staff for any claim for damages or liability.
- Delegates and their parents/guardians give permission for photographs, videos, or audio tape to be used for promotional and publicity purposes in print media as well as the Internet.
- Miss California Regional is not responsible for prizes forfeited by sponsors.
- State titleholders will receive their cash award upon the successful completion of their reign.
- A NSF fee of $35.00 will be assessed to any bounce checks received, and other penalties will be charged as stated in the Code of Conduct and Title Agreement
RULES GOVERNING ELIGIBILITY
- All delegates must a natural born female
- All delegates must be of good moral standing
- All delegates must reside in the State of California
- All delegates may have never posed nude in any form of media.
- All delegates ages will be determined as of January 1, 2018
Your participation in the California Regional Pageant indicates that you agree to all the rules and regulations set forth by our program as stated in this document and in the CODE OF CONDUCT and TITLE AGREEMENT 2018.